This document is available in English as well as in languages other than English. Links to the English and multilingual resources can be accessed further below. To download information click on the selected language. This will take you directly to the resource. Note that some PDFs can be quite large and may take several minutes to download.
Testing for HIV at Home
Information about HIV testing at home, including:
- How does it work?
- How do I get the results?
- What happens if the test shows I have HIV?
- Can anyone do a DBS HIV test?
- Is the test accurate?
- Will my test results be kept private?
- Where can I get more information?
- Multicultural HIV and Hepatitis Service (MHAHS)
- Target audience:
- Last reviewed:
- October 2023