On this page:
The purpose of the Health Translations collection is to
- provide an online library of high-quality translated health and wellbeing information to Australian health professionals and members of the public
- help professionals support refugee and migrant clients to make better-informed decisions about their health and lifestyles
- help professionals improve the health literacy of their refugee and migrant clients
- enable individuals from non-English speaking backgrounds to actively manage their own health and the health of those they care for
1. Prepare your resource
We accept written or audio-visual health-related resources that meet all these criteria:
- published in Australia
- translated into languages other than English
- have an English language version available
- translated by a NAATI accredited translator and/or have been focus tested with consumers
For the complete set of guidelines and criteria, please read the Health Translations Editorial Guidelines.
2. Register your resource
To register your translated resources please fill out this
After you register your resource, we will notify you once it has been published on the site. We will also notify you of any alternative outcome.